Why Should You Attend the BNRF Convention?
The 2023 Black Nurses Rock Foundation Annual Convention will offer you the opportunity to network and connect with approximately 300 licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, CRNAs, military nurses, retired nurses, and nursing students.
The Convention is a powerful forum for Black Nurses to discuss issues that matter to our community. This will be one of our biggest in-person gatherings of BNRF members across the country. You will hear from new BNRF Chapters, receive CEU’s from our educational sessions, participate with our exhibit hall, meet and greet the BNRF National Board or Directors, and have many networking opportunities to connect with nurses across the nation.
Join us as we gather to discuss issues that matter to our community. Events planned for you include:
- Welcome Reception for all attendees
- Planning for the 2023 NHCI Volunteer Program from the American Heart Association
- Receive CEUs from VITAS and other partners on educational training
- Hear from new speakers and entrepreneurs from the nurse leaders in the BNRF community
- Attend the Corporate Roundtable from our top partners
- Chapter Leadership Training
- Visit our full exhibit hall and vendors expo
- Participate in the exhibit hall Passport Raffle
- Networking opportunities to connect with nurses and companies throughout the nation
- Attend the Annual Gala and Awards Banquet
- Get your groove on and dance the night away with our DJ