Purchase your individual member ticket for the BNRF 2021 Annual Virtual Convention on April 24, 2021.
This ticket should be used for active members who are attending the convention separately from their chapter or who currently do not have chapter membership yet. The meeting will be held online through the computer or mobile device, so you can tune in wherever you are.
Why should you attend the virtual convention?
Black Nurses Rock Foundation (BNRF) is a professional minority nursing organization that seeks to Inspire and Empower innovative nursing leaders. Our mission is to educate our most vulnerable communities on health issues that disproportionately affect them to foster positive health and lifestyle changes. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit representing minority nurses in the USA, Caribbean, and Japan.
Join us as we gather to discuss issues that matter to our community. Events planned for you include:
- Meet and Greet with your national Board of Directors
- Announcement exciting new initiatives for chapter development
- Discover new national partnerships and member benefits
- Receive 2 CEUs from VITAS covering topics on managing stress associated with caring for all patients and particularly those with COVID-19, and Bereavement Care
- Visit our virtual exhibit hall and network with our vendors online
- Participate in the exhibit hall Passport Raffle
- Attend the first DAISY Chapter Awards Ceremony
- Networking opportunities to connect with nurses and companies throughout the nation
- Get your groove on with the virtual dance party hosted by Ezzy Baldwin!
Refunds will be given, minus 15% administration fee, if cancellations are submitted to Linda Huval at email@example.com by April 7, 2021. Cancellations made after April 7, 2021 will not be subject to a refund.