The Black Nurses Rock Foundation (BNRF) invites you to join us as an exhibitor for the 2021 Annual Virtual Convention on Saturday, April 24th, 2021.
Exhibitor Marketing and Promotion Benefits
- Recognition in the online program guide.
- Recognition on the BNRF 2021 event website.
- Promotion for the exhibitor’s booth on main stage chat.
- Pre-event promotion by eblast to BNR Foundation audience and attendees.
- Exhibitor list to be distributed to all attendees with your full contact information.
- Receive a full list of attendee information after the event.
A Virtual Exhibit Booth
This is the opportunity to provide an exclusive Zoom meeting room to the attendees. This is a private room where you can meet with attendees during the Virtual Exhibit Hall hours. By using breakout rooms, you can also meet one-on-one with attendees for customized networking sessions. The Virtual Exhibit Hall will provide sponsors and exhibitors with a powerful forum to engage with attendees. With featured marketing by the Foundation, attendees are encouraged to engage and be rewarded for visiting as many virtual exhibitors as possible. Sponsors and exhibitors will maximize their ability to generate prospects, increase branding awareness, and track attendee engagement.
Included with your booth are:
- Custom Virtual Booth with your logo, custom cover image, company details and custom offers.
- Passport gamification promotion.
- Secondary 500 mb pre-recorded video content for live booths when not live.
- Contact information included in sponsor representation directory of the registration website.
- Analytics: attendee visitor activities and contact information.
Virtual Passport Game
Attendees can collect stamps each time an Exhibitor uses Lead Retrieval or each time they claim “deals & offerings”, post a comment, and like a booth. Event attendees can access the Passport Contest through the homepage of the app. From here, they will be able to collect stamps when they claim deals & offerings, post a comment, and like a booth. Exhibitors can access the Lead Retrieval feature through the home page of the app.
Virtual Goodie Bag
Attendees will receive a goodie bag containing swag and information regarding products and services. The virtual goodie bag webpage is a place with content about the virtual conference including speaker handouts, FAQs, quick links, gifts, and more. Exhibitors are encouraged to provide attendees with swag and electronic advertisement for the virtual goodie bag. Virtual goodie bag participation is $100 per exhibitor.
Payment and Refund Policy
Payment and company description is required to confirm participation in the Virtual Exhibit Hall. April 12, 2021 is the deadline to have your company included in all promotional materials. All promotional materials must be sent to Linda Huval at email@example.com no later than April 12, 2021. Virtual booth requests made after April 12, 2021 will be accommodated but will not be listed in all promotional materials.
Cancellations made after April 12, 2021 will not be subject to a refund. Refunds will be given, minus 15% administration fee, if cancellations are submitted to Linda Huval at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12, 2021. Our corporate packages ensure that your company is well represented throughout our events, programs, audiences and magazine.