Join Dr. Bruce Walker and all the members of the BNR National Board for a review of the foundation in 2020.
The board members will discuss the current events of this year and some of the brand-new goals for next year, including:
- The impact of COVID on operations and closures
- The current state of affairs for Black Nurses Rock
- Continuing the vision and mission for the foundation in 2021
- Chapter Development and how chapters will grow
- Membership Benefits and new opportunities
- Sponsors and Partnerships
- The current state of social media and new goals for online groups
We invite all our members to re-watch the webinar and ask questions! All of the board members are looking forward to hearing your voice, answering your questions, and understanding what the community needs moving into the new year.